Effective Date: September 3, 2022
Welcome! You’ve arrived at a website operated by Vital Revival Institute, LLC.
At Vital Revival Institute we believe that beneficial, fruitful relationships grow best in an environment of respect, clarity and mutual trust. In service of this relationship, we recognize the importance of data privacy and we take yours seriously.
The bottom line?
• We take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal information.
• We will not lend, share or sell your personal information without your specific authorization.
• We respect your rights and provide you with choices around how–and how much–we rely on your data and communicate with you.
• We do not store your login password in a manner that allows us to see, read or otherwise access it.
• We will accommodate your request to use a fictitious alias in group meetings and/or forums, so you can participate anonymously. (Contact us for details.)
• And we ask and expect You, as a user of our website(s) and/or program participant, to agree to take reasonable precautions to safeguard the privacy of any and all Vital Revival Institute participants you may learn of or interact with, not disclosing personal information such as name, personal details, etc. without their specific, written authorization.
Used appropriately, data makes great things possible. When you visit Vital Revival Institute websites and/or participate with us online or in-person, the information we collect allows us to provide you with services, products, topic-focused marketing and other updates or information of interest to you, and allows us to interact with you, and we’re grateful for all this functionality! At the same time, we realize data safety and protection are important, and worth some extra care.
Our Privacy Notice also outlines expectations of you in respect to the privacy of other participants’ Personal Information, as a user of our Website(s), Programs and/or Services.
This Notice applies when you use or access the website, VitalRevivalInstitute.com and its subdomains or portals (the “Website”); or otherwise provide Personal Information or interact with us online or in-person. For the purpose of this Notice, “Personal Information” means any personal information relating to an identified or identifiable individual that is protected by applicable privacy laws. We refer to all of the above as “Services.” By using the Services, you agree to our Terms of Service.
2. Personal Information We Collect
We may collect information from you through our Site or Services. We may receive information (including Personal Information) in the following ways:
Information You Provide
As you interact with our Site or Services, we may collect the following Personal Information via webforms or inputs/uploads on our Website, and/or through telephone calls, letters, emails and other communications with you:
• Contact and account information. We may collect information such as your first and last name, email address, home or business address, and telephone numbers and mobile numbers;
• Financial information. We may collect information such as your credit card or debit card number, bank account information and your payment, service and purchase history;
• Social media information. We may collect information such as social media handles, content and other data shared with us through third-party features that you use on our Site or Services (such as tools, widgets and plug-ins offered by social media services like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube) or posted on social media pages (such as our social media page or other pages accessible to us);
• Employment information. If you apply for employment with us, we may collect information such as your current or past employment or educational information, as well as references and referrals provided to us; and/or
• Other information. We may collect other information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally or identify your household or device.
Information Collected Automatically
Like many businesses, we and our service providers may automatically collect and/or store certain information when you visit or interact with the Website(s) or Services (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may be stored and/or accessed from your personal computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other device (a “Device”) whenever you visit or interact with our Website(s).
Usage Information may include:
• Your IP address, IDFA, Android/Google Advertising ID, IMEI, or another unique identifier;
• Your Device functionality (including browser, browser language, settings and behavior, operating system, hardware, mobile network information);
• Referring and exit web pages and URLs;
• The areas within the Site that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences;
• Your Device location or other location information, including the zip code, state or country from which you accessed the Site or Services;
• Your Device characteristics;
• Certain other Device data, including the time of day you visit our Site or other information used to provide analytics or other usage information;
• Information about your engagement with our emails; and
• Statistical information about how both unregistered and registered users, collectively, use the Site and Services. This aggregate information is derived from Personal Information but cannot be tied back to you or your web browser.
Information Collected from Third Parties
3. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways, including:
To Provide Our Products and Services
We may use Personal Information to provide our products and services to you. As a part of this, we may process your purchases of, or requests for, our products and services.
To Improve Our Site or Services
We want to ensure our Site and Services are continually improving so we meet and exceed your needs and expectations. To do so, we may process Personal Information to perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others. We do this to help make our products better and to develop new products.
To Communicate with You
We may process certain Personal Information to communicate with you in relation to our services. We may send you emails about new product features or other news about us or on topics relevant to products or services you purchased or that you opted in to receive. You may opt out of these at any time.
To Comply with Applicable Laws
We may be required to process certain Personal Information under certain laws and regulations, such as tax laws. In addition, we may maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes, comply with applicable legal and regulatory obligations, and respond to lawful governmental requests, as needed.
To Enforce our Terms, Agreements, or Policies
To maintain a safe, secure, and trusted environment for you when you use our Site and Services, we may use Personal Information to ensure our terms, policies, and agreements with you and any third parties are enforced.
To Evaluate Your Application for Employment
We may use Personal Information to evaluate your application for employment or administer employment benefits.
For your Safety
We may share your Personal Information with an “Emergency Contact” you’ve provided and designated in advance, or with an emergency medical rescue team near you, if, during a live on-line or in-person meeting or session you appear to be in need of medical assistance.
With Your Consent
We may process Personal Information in order to fulfill any other business or commercial purposes at your direction or with your consent.
These allow us to collect information such as your device type, browser type, interactions with our Site, geographic location, your web request, the date and time of your web request, your Internet Protocol address, the domain name of your Internet service provider and other data. If you can be identified from this information by combination with other pieces of information, we will treat this information as Personal Information.
You can alter the configuration of your browser to refuse to accept cookies. However, doing so may limit the functionality of our Websites.
We may use the following types of cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for you to browse a website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website.
• Functionality/Preference cookies. These cookies allow a website to repopulate data requests based on choices you’ve made in the past, such as the language you prefer, or your user name and password so you can automatically log in.
• Analytics/Performance cookies.
These cookies collect information about how you use a website, such as which pages you visited and links you clicked on. This information is used solely to improve website function and cannot be used to identify you. It is all aggregated and, therefore, anonymized. This includes cookies from third-party analytics services, as long as the cookies are for the exclusive use of the owner of the website visited.
• Advertising cookies.
These cookies track online activity to help advertisers deliver relevant ads or limit how many times/how often you see an ad. These cookies can share that information with other organizations or advertisers.
We may use pixel tags–small graphic files that allow us and third parties to monitor use of the Website and provide information based on your interaction with the Website. These tags may collect the IP address of the device from which you loaded the page, and the browser type. Pixel tags are also used by third parties to collect information when you visit our site, the links and other actions you take on our site, and we may use this information in combination with cookies to display advertisements most relevant to you.
Other data technologies may be used to collect comparable information for security and fraud detection purposes.
If you have any questions about cookies or want to learn more about cookies, we recommend that you visit: All About Cookies
5. Your Choices
With your consent, Vital Revival Institute communicates with you via email and a variety of digital media.
To help us make what we send you most useful and tailored to your interests and needs, we may receive confirmation when you click on links in an e-mail.
You are entitled to choose what kinds of emails you receive from us, how often you receive emails, and you can opt out of receiving all emails from us.
To manage your communications preferences with Vital Revival Institute — or opt out of communications entirely — please unsubscribe at the bottom of any email you’ve received from Vital Revival Institute, or contact us.
Identity Recognition Protection
To set up Identity Recognition Protection, please let us know, here.
On most web browsers, you’ll find a “help” section on the toolbar. Refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you receive a new cookie, and how to turn cookies off, if you choose.
Here are some links for guidance on how to modify settings in the most popular browsers:
• Chrome (Google)
• Edge (Microsoft)
• Firefox (Mozilla)
• Safari (Apple)
Do Not Track
Your browser may offer a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) option to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services your preference that such operators do not track certain of your online activities over time, and across different websites and platforms. There is no universal standard for managing DNT signals, and currently, we do not monitor or take any action with respect to these signals or other mechanisms. Learn more about Do Not Track here.
We use Google Analytics to better understand how our clients and students use our Website(s).
Read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here. Opt-out of Google Analytics here.
6. How We Share Your Information
We share your Personal Information with our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, information technology, customer service, email delivery, online advertising, auditing, and other services.
Third Party Advertising
In addition, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with the law; respond to claims or comply with legal process served on Vital Revival Institute (e.g., a lawful subpoena, warrant, or court order); enforce or apply our policies or agreements; protect and defend our rights or property or that of our customers, employees, visitors, or the public; in connection with a business transfer, sale, liquidation, or merger; if we believe an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure; and with your consent.
7. Location of Your Information
Our Website(s) are operated in the United States. If you’re located in another jurisdiction, your information will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States. By using our Website(s) and providing us with information, you’re consenting to the transfer, processing and storage of your information to and in the United States. Privacy laws in the U.S. may be different from those in other locations, such in the European Union (“EU”).
8. How We Protect your Information
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect all Personal Information.
To protect and safeguard your personal information, we take the following measures:
• Limit the amount of personal information we collect to only what is necessary;
• Use ssl or other secure connection technologies when receiving or sending personal information beyond internal networks;
• Destroy/delete personal information we no longer need;
• Train our employees in best privacy practices;
• Require our employees to sign confidentiality agreements;
• Encrypt laptops, usbs and other portable media;
• Maintain up-to-date software and safeguards;
• Require all site and/or program participants to agree to keep confidential the personal information of any and all participants they may interact with.
Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us.
9. Outbound Links
Our Website(s) may contain links to other websites for your reference and/or participation, like social media platforms, other websites, calendar, invitation or event organizers and/or partner websites, etc.
When you click on an “outbound link,” you’re leaving the Website(s) of Vital Revival Institute.
Any websites not belonging to or maintained by Vital Revival Institute are not covered by this Privacy Notice.
We recommend reviewing the Privacy Notices or Policies of each website you visit, in order to understand the privacy practices relevant to your use.
10. Your Rights Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation
Our site is intended for users in the United States, however this section of our Privacy Notice applies if you live in or are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”). We adopted this Policy to honor European privacy laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Any terms defined in the GDPR have the same meaning when used in this Section. In most instances, Vital Revival Institute is the data controller for processing Information provided to us through our Website(s).
We encourage you to update your information in your own account when any changes have occurred, to ensure the Personal Information we possess is up-to-date and accurate. Below are the rights you may be able to exercise in respect of the processing of your Personal Information, subject to applicable law. We take all reasonable steps to ensure the Personal Information we process is limited to the Personal Information that’s reasonably required in connection with the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice.
If you are a resident of or located within the EEA, you have certain data protection rights. These rights include:
• The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Information by contacting us at the contact information below.
• The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information.
• The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Information.
• The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
• The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Red Clover relied on your consent to process your Personal Information.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
We rely on the following legal bases for processing your Personal Information:
• Processing of your Personal Information that you provide to us when you interact with our Services is necessary to respond to or implement your request prior to entering into a contract with us.
• if and when you apply for employment through our Site, processing of your contact details and data about your employment history and education is necessary to fulfill your request to process your employment application .
• We will send you information by email on our new products and services only with your consent or if you otherwise opt-in to receive these communications. If you do not provide us with your consent to the processing of your Personal Information for this purpose, we will not send you this information. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
• Our use of data relating to your use of the Site or Services, described above, is necessary for our legitimate interests in understanding how the Site and Services are being used by you, to improve your experience on it and our Services offerings. We have also a legitimate interest in aggregating and/or anonymizing the information that we collect through our Site or Services and using this information for our business purposes, as described above. When we process your Personal Information for our legitimate interests, we make sure to consider and balance any potential impact on you, and your rights under data protection laws. Our legitimate business interests do not automatically override your interests – we will not use your Personal Information for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you, unless we have your consent or those activities are otherwise required or permitted to by law. You have the right to object to processing that is based on our legitimate interests, as further described below.
Retention of Personal Information
Vital Revival Institute will retain your Personal Information for only as long as necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. We will retain and use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or those of our third-party data storage providers.
Exercising Your Rights Under GDPR
If applicable, you may exercise any of your rights under the GDPR by submitting a verifiable data subject request to us by using the contact details below. You may make a request related to your Personal Information or on behalf of someone for which you have authorization. You must include your full name, email address, and attest to the fact that you are a citizen or resident of the EEA by including your country of citizenship or residence in your request. We may require you to confirm your identity and/or legal standing for the request as well as your residency in the EEA in order to obtain the information. We will respond to your request within 30 days or let you know if we need additional time.
We will ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests, and may deny your request if we’re unable to verify your identity or authority to make the request.
Should you wish to express a concern about our use of your data (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority; however, we hope you will first reach out to us so we may address any queries or concerns you have about our use of your Personal Information, by contacting us using the information in the Contact Us section below.
11. Your California Privacy Rights
This section of our Privacy Notice applies to consumers who reside in California. We adopt this section to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and California Privacy Reform Act (“CPRA”).
Personal Information We Collect about California Consumers
We collect certain types of Personal Information about you during your relationship with us, as stated above, in particular, the following categories of Personal Information from California consumers within the last twelve (12) months: identifiers; Internet or other electronic network activity information; audio/video information from phone or web-based calls with us; professional or employment-related information; and inferences drawn from the foregoing. We collect this information from you, automatically and from third parties.
Requests to Exercise Your Rights
If you are curious about the CCPA, please reach out to us or submit a written request to our address as provided below and specify that you want to know what personal information we have about you, that you prefer that we delete your information or if you prefer to be removed from our marketing materials. We may require additional information from you to allow us to verify your identity and are only required to respond to requests once during any calendar year.
Data Sharing for Direct Marketing Purposes
California Civil Code § 1798.83 further permits California residents to request certain information regarding disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you’re a California resident, you may ask us not to share your Personal Information with certain of our affiliates and other third parties for their marketing purposes.
Tell us your preference by contacting us by clicking here.
12. The Privacy of Children
Our Website(s), Programs and Services are intended for use by a general adult audience and are not designed for children. We do not knowingly collect or receive Personal Information from children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website, after which it will be deleted from our systems. If you believe that we have received Personal Information from a child under the age of 18, please contact us to request deletion of that information.
13. Changes to This Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice at any time. We will post all changes to this Privacy Notice on this page and will indicate at the top of the page the modified notice’s effective date. We encourage you to refer to this page on an ongoing basis to keep aware of our current privacy notice. Any amendments become effective 30 days after being posted on the website unless circumstances require that a change is immediately implemented. By continuing to use our Site, Programs or Services or providing us with information following such a replacement Notice being uploaded, you agree that you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the Privacy Notice as changed.
14. Reach Us
Reach out to us with questions or suggestions regarding this Privacy Notice:
Vital Revival Institute, LLC
PO Box 106, Rosemont, NJ 08556